Current Version: 1.0.0
- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive.
- FTP the files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system/expressionengine/third_party/ folder on the server.
- Navigate to Modules in your EE control panel and install the add-on. That’s it!
Once installed, Word Cleaner operates in the background to cleaning up text when you save entries. No additional implementation work is required.
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this website, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
- Navigate to the Add-Ons/Modules tab in your EE control panel and uninstall the module.
- Remove the add-on directory from your EE system folder on the server.