Current Version: 1.0.4
- Unzip the folder to a temporary location on your local hard drive
- FTP the following files from their local folders to the same locations in your EE install’s /system folder on the server:
- Navigate to the Extensions management utility in your EE control panel and activate the Reeveal Comments extension.
- Reeveal Comments has the following settings, accessed via the Settings link in the Extensions management utility:
- I have paid for this extension: Click “Yes” when you’ve purchased a license for the software from this site.
- Number of comments to display per page: By default, 3 comments will appear in the tab. You can change this here.
After installing Reeveal Comments, navigate to the Edit tab in the control panel, and select an entry that has comments. Click the Comments tab.
- To edit a comment, click on the text of the comment in the leftmost column. A new window or tab will open with the standard ExpressionEngine editing interface.
- To close a comment, click Close in the rightmost column. Its status changes to Closed.
- To open a comment, click Open in the rightmost column. Its status changes to Open.
- To see more comments, use the pagination links at the lower right and left sides of the list of comments.
Updating is easy:
- Download a new version from this website, and extract on your hard drive.
- Upload the new files to their appropriate locations.
Uninstalling Reeveal Comments is very simple.
- Navigate to the “Extensions” tab in your EE control panel and deactivate the Reeveal Comments extension.
- Added cache clearing on comment open/close
- Added call-to-action button in CP
- Thanks to early adopters and EE experts!
Added exit() to handle_request().
Check for presence of jQuery and add it if not present, using EE standard syntax
Fix bugs related to presense of $tab_content
- Fixed a bug whereby other add-on tabs were not displayed properly
- Initial release