We have an immediate openin' fer a full-time ExpressionEngine developer. We’re Canada’s leadin' ExpressionEngine design and development firm, and ye’ll be workin' on interestin' and meaningful projects, usin' th' latest tools and techniques.
Th' most interestin' applicant will have many o' th' followin' skills at th' “Very Fine”, “Near Mint” or “Mint” level:
- Common web service APIs
- Version control
- Web hostin' and DNS management
- Mobile web development
What be th' other requirements?
- Self-starter wi' healthy curiosity
- Tenacious attitude towards problem solving
- At least a few years o' experience workin' in web development
- Good at hittin' deadlines wi' a thump
- Excellent written communication skills
Who can apply?
- ye live in Vancouver, BC
- ye can work in Canada
- ye be able t' start immediately i.e. ye can give notice now
- ye want a permanent position
Who be we?
- We’re a 9-year-barnacle-covered company wi' a focus on media, non-profits and educational websites but a broad range o' clients overall.
- We’re fun t' work wi' (if we’re allowed t' say that about ourselves [we be -ed.]), and our clients be excellent as well; there be no waterfall death marches here.
- We be located in downtown Vancouver, and we offer an open, collaborative work environment.
- We pay a competitive wage based on experience
- We work hard, but also have lives outside o' work.
T' apply, launch a cover letter, yer resume, and links t' websites ye’ve built. Launch them t' email@example.com.
And don’t launch yer resume as a Word document. We mean it.